sw315

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자애신아씨 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-30 14:04:03 댓글 0

본문

Yamaha YST SW315 Subwoofer - Quick Look India

Ooberpad brings you the Yamaha YST-SW315 Active Subwoofer. Click here to buy: https://goo.gl/oHB39q

The Yamaha YST-SW315 Active Subwoofer is designed to provide extremely high quality bass performance for the enjoyment of both music and movies. It uses two highly acclaimed technologies, Advanced YST and QD-Bass, to deliver deep and powerful bass with an amazing degree of clarity.

A BASS (Bass Action Selector System) switch lets you choose between Music and Movie modes and you can also adjust the cutoff frequency of the high cut filter, giving you the best possible response with every sound source. Sophisticated and powerful, this subwoofer will make every system sound a great deal better.

Advanced Active Servo Technology:
Developed by Yamaha, the Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) combines negative-impedance and constant-current principles to drive the speaker cone with even tighter control than the previous version. Using Advanced Negative Impedance Converter (ANIC) circuits, this system dynamically optimizes effective speaker impedance to maintain excellent linearity. This means more stable and accurate low range response, not to mention higher sound quality.

Stylish Addition to Any Room:
The Yamaha YST-SW315 presents a stylishly elegant appearance. Designed to be unobtrusive, It’s sure to look beautiful in a living room or home theatre room.

Ooberpad is an authorised dealer of Yamaha products in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and all across India with exciting discounts and Free Shipping.

Video Courtesy : Yamaha

Music: zeropage - Ambiphonic (The song is permitted for commercial use under license “Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0)“”) #homecinema
Will Bx : I’ve had this sub for 10 years and I absolutely love it. Infant I purchased a second unit 7 years ago to run my home theater setup in dual sub mode, and let me tell you, two of these little beast together hits hard during action movies or music. These are only 10 inch subs, but they hit as hard as 12 inch subs. And two of them together hits as hard as one 15 inch sub.
dikludas : Best subwoofer till now with a budget.
Which can response 22 hz. Small and powerful sound with class AB amplifier.
Blink La Niña Amable : I Love That Subwoofer!
Temujin Scott : Great Subwoofer!
dikludas : I have this one , nice sub

YAMAHA YST-SW315 ACTIVE SUB WOOFER AND JBL SUB 560/230 ACTIVE SUB WOOFER FOR SALE

#YAMAHAYST-SW315
#JBL
#ACTIVESUBWOOFER
#YST-SW315
#POWEREDSUBWOOFER
#MOVIE
#MUSIC
#ACTIVE
#QD-BASSTECHNOLOGY
#USED
#NEWCONDITION
#AVRECEIVER
#5.1
#7.1
raja vivek : Nice speak and pure branded woofer , good night shanmugam sir
Thiruppathi Manickam : Yamaha is my favorite and JBL looks neat and fresh...
vinoth anandraj : Sound test podunga bro
VALLI : Bro yamaha sub ena amount ... Sollunga
karthik kathirvel : Pls post some sound tests of these sir...

YAMAHA NS-777,+YAMAHA YST SW315,+YAMAHA R-N602

Макс : Были такие, как мебель, выглядят красиво.
Андрей Сев-ск : А по моему избыток низких,бас переигрывает
DAT 2007 : Really Excellent Sound...
Scott Peck : wow! that sounds fantastic with earphones on to be able to hear better your speakers. imna try buy some
Sridhar R : This seems to sound better than the newer NS300

#sw315

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 10,338건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.tutum.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz